"Shake it once that's fine, shake it twice that's okay...."

"Shake it three times, you're playing with yourself again!"




Okay, I know this is sort of a weird blog post, but I keep noticing that guys seem to spend an awful long time after peeing touching themselves. So, I may be the only one, but SOMETIMES when I am in the bathroom at a urinal, I will try to sneek a peek. I think this happens a lot to gay men, but I am not sure. When I have gone into bathrooms at MANY gay bars they have strategically placed mirrors making it way too easy and obvious that they are there for that very reason.

Anyway, I was in the bathroom the other day, minding my own business, when a guy came in and used the urinal next to mine. I am not personally into golden showers or anything pee related, so I never attempt to look when that is happening. But after I finished and turned to flush I happened to look down. I was taking in the fact that he had a nice dick when I noticed he was spending an unusual amount of time post-pee. He kept rubbing the length of it, similar to jacking off.

Well, not wanting to get caught, I moved fairly quickly away to wash my hands and leave. He did not wash his hands, but out of the corner of my eye I saw him look toward me and pause. I have no idea what this did for him. He could have been checking his ensemble, hair, etc. I did wonder if he looked at me or noticed me glancing at his cock. Who knows.

BUT, this story is not unique! I have seen a couple of guys do this now and I am just curious if I am the only one. Admittedly, I have jerked off to climax in the bathroom while standing at a urinal, and someone walked in as I was cumming (making it even hotter and more risky). But never while someone was standing right next to me.

Has anyone else ever noticed another guy in a random place taking a bit too much time to tuck himself back in his pants? Or just randomly touching themselves when it seems like a less than ideal place? When I was in college I once sat next to a guy who kept grabbing himself for at least 15 minutes. Not adjusting or scratching, but it seriously looked like he was rubbing one out through his mesh basketball shorts. I found it entirely too hard to concentrate that day and for the rest of the semester, hoping he would do it again.

If you have ever had something like that happen or done something like that, I would love to hear about it. Leave it as a comment, or send me an e-mail. If you e-mail it and I really like your story, I may post it anonymously.

I am REALLY hoping to hear from you soon!

adultchandler@gmail.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think its funny that you would post somethign like this because that's
how I met my boyfriend!

In college we both had a class together and when the semester started
out the class was full but so needless to say people where basically on
top of each other in one of those annoying stadium seating classrooms.
Anyways, as the semester progressed the class got significantly smaller.
I always went to the same chair in the back corner and Marc (my BF) sat
about two seats away. I thought he was hot but for some reason my gaydar
didn't go off and he looked straight. We started to talk but it was only
like a casual hello goodbye type of deal. One of the assigments in the
class was to pair up with someone and make a five minute presentation
over a specific body system ( the class was Anatomy and Physiology).
Marc asked and I said okay. We did our presentation and in the process
became really good friends. Like I said I never got a gay vibe from him.
The semester went on and we started to sit next to each other. The
classroom was always dark because the professor always had power points
and it was easier to see with the lights off. This is the part that kind
of sort of talks about your post.

One day in class Marc was wearing his Hollister sweatpants and I loved
it when he wore those because I could see the outline of his bulge. Well
this day he kept touching himself and out the corner of my eye I could
see him. I tried to be as discrete as possible while he was doing his
business but honestly I wanted to watch! I stopped trying to sneak a
peek out of fear that he might catch me so I stared straight at the
teacher not paying attention at all instead thinking if I had been
caught. Next thing I know Marc taps me on the shoulders and with his
eyes directs me to look down straight at his bulging erection. I was so
confused I was thinking like what the hell! What he did next blew my
mind even more! He grabbed my hand and put it on top of his dick. it was
literally like something of a movie.I was super confused as to what he
was trying to get at. I grabbed it no doubt and stroked it up and down
for a little but I stopped at the fear of one of our classmates catching
us. By the end of that class I was hard and went straight to my dorm. I
went to the rest of my classes that day but couldn't get my mind off of
that incidence in A&P. I didn't go back to class on Wed. of that week
and on Wed. night Marc knocked on my door of my dorm and asked me why I
hadn't come to class it was weird he talked like nothing had happened
and I finally asked what was up with him and he asked if I didn't like
it. I told him that I was gay and he told me that he knew that I was gay
from day one. I should've figured I've never been to good at blending in
with the rest of the straight world my flame burns to bright. Then he
told me that he was gay too and he thought it was obvious. It was like a
miracle there was a God and he had sent me a beautiful new toy! After
that one day in class the rest of the semester was boring and normal.
Marc and I got even closer and started dating and I finally got to see,
feel, and taste what's was underneath those wonderful Hollister
sweatpants. We've been dating now for two years.

P.S. I always try to sneak a peek when in the bathroom!

KC said...

That is an awesome story! I had a similar experience happen when I was 15...but the guy was definitely gay & we were on a date lol.

It is a long story, but essentially, we were seeing a movie, and two of my friends were sitting next to us. He reached over and grabbed my hand then put it on his hard dick (through his jeans) He held my hand there and kept squeezing it so I would squeeze his dick.

The only difference is, i wasn't really into this guy lol, so it was not nearly as exciting as your story. I did let him touch me though, because I figured it was only fair lol ;-)

Thanks for sharing! I hope to here plenty more stories from you or others!

Anonymous said...

I had a similar experience to the first guy. It happened my senior year of high school though. I had a class that would occasionally meet in the school auditorium, and when we were there the lights over the seats were usually off. Well, it was high school and I was 18, so my dick was pretty much hard all the time. I would cover it with books or something usually, but one day I was day dreaming (fantasizing) and I didn't think to cover up my bulge. When I snapped out of it I noticed that a guy sitting two seats over was kind of checking it out. Since we were in the last row I figured I'd fuck with his head, so I got up to leave and when I passed by him I put it right in his face.

I expected him to lean away, since by now there was no denying the fact that my dick was hard, but he didn't move. So the next time we went to the auditorium, I waited until he sat down, then I sat down next to him. I started to replay some movie I had seen in my mind and before long I was hard again. So I casually put my hand on it, and watched his reaction out of the corner of my eye. It took him a few minutes before he finally looked over, but when he did I could tell he was interested. So I cleared my throat quietly, and when he looked up at me (caught) I smiled and he smiled back.

Well, long story short, we ended up hooking up a few times that year, but went to different colleges, so nothing ever came of it. But I am definitely looking forward to a high school reunion.