Always Check Your Brakes!



I just heard one of the funniest, craziest sex stories I think I have ever heard...thank you to my reader who sent this to me. Here's what happened in his words:

"I was really horny last night so I found a guy online to hook-up with and went to his house, about 30 minutes from where I live. So I got there and we screw, then I leave. My phone had died on my way there and as I backed out my brakes on my car give out. So I'm in the middle of freaking nowhere with no car and no cell phone. I had seriously just met this guy that night but I went back to his house to ask him to use his phone. As I walk up to his door, I see him sitting at this desk in his office jacking off. As I looked closer I realized I was one of the people on his computer screen...the guy TAPED US SCREWING!! I got freaked out, and started walking and looking for a pay phone to call someone to come pick me up. Twenty minutes later I finally found someone and got a ride home. Now I have bruised nipples, a busted car and a sex tape...

The best part was, he sent me a text later telling me that we should do it again...I didn't respond."

Maybe if the camera this hook up guy used was as large as the one above he wouldn't have been surprised that he was being filmed...then again, some people really get into sex and don't always pay attention to what else is happening. What I want to know is, why not get a copy of that to share with your friends at Homo, Erect Us!?

Well he did send these photos anyway....thanks B.


Do you have a crazy, funny, embarrassing or otherwise interesting sex story? Share it with me at AdultChandler@gmail.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAH! I would have knocked on the door to watch that video