Killer Abs from Outerspace!

I have no idea what this movie was called, when it was released, or really anything else about it, other than the few scenes I can recall, but here it goes...when I was somewhat younger I saw a movie on television one night where there were, Aliens (I imagine) who looked like humans, except their bellybuttons were mouths. I can distinctly remember a male and female Alien kissing and I think preparing for sex and he commented on how it felt like she was kissing him all over. Then I recall a human female and furry alien having sex repeatedly, and she would almost immediately give birth to hybrid alien/human creatures.

Well, I may not remember the movie, but I do remember the two mouth thing, and I believe the second mouth bit or ate people. But after looking at the abs on these guys, I can think of worse ways to go!

And yes, this guy was featured on yesterday's post, where someone claimed to be him...I am even less convinced having found more pictures of this model online.



No comments: