Ideal Penis?


I watched a documentary today about how men are reluctant to talk about their penis with other men. This was mostly in the heterosexual population, so I wondered about how big dick talk is with gay men. Certainly I have been involved in conversations about other guy's dicks, but I have had some talks about the size of my friends' dicks as well.

Have you ever talked about your dick size with any male friends? What are your thoughts about the size of your own dick? And what is the ideal size of an erect dick in your opinion?

4 comments:

Dylan said...

I've talked with some of my friends about their dicks. However, it seems like everyone insists that they have 8". Of course, some guys seem to measure from the bottom of their balls. Many bottoms I've known say that 7 inches is ideal. Anything longer is really just a hassle.

KC said...

Thanks Dylan for the comment...I definitely think a lot of guys measure from the base of their balls up. I think that is how dildos get measured too. Because they have a "length" and then "insertable length" which is shorter lol.

And I would agree that 7 inches can get the job done, but I think, like with women, guys who bottom pay more attention to girth than length...but that is just my assumption.

Anonymous said...

When I came to this site, I was straight. Now I'm gay. I came to this site when my friend sent me a link. Awesome site. ;)

KC said...

lol...well thank you