Before I moved recently, I had a shower that was big enough to accommodate two people, whatever we were doing...so I often took showers with my boyfriend, and things would "rise to the occasion." Now our shower is too small for both of us, when one is bending over, or trying to give head.

Does anyone else have a shower/water fetish? I have this thing about water I think...I love the idea of sex in pools, hot tubs, showers, steam rooms, etc. And admittedly, I have gotten at least a little sexual in all of the above places..

Well, just curious, let me know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love fucking in the water, man. It's hot. And the best part of it is u don't need lube.

KC said...

I agree...plus the feel of being naked in water is amazing...I don't know what it is about the feel of water surrounding me when I am naked, but it turns me on a lot!

Now I have to go take a cold shower and get ready for work!