Eat Me Out!

I know it is a little old now, but Eating Out 2: Sloppy Seconds is still a funny and hot movie. I don't know if I liked the first or second Eating Out movie better, both had hot scenes, but Marco Dapper nude in the second one has got to give it a little more edge. That being said, there was definitely nudity in the first one as well, and some simulated oral sex, and phone sex which were hot. I think my favorite however, has to be Adrian Quinonez, who is also on the second season of Dante's Cove.  He is pictured below...and I think I am in lust with him.

Anyway, here are some pics and scenes from both movies.  Enjoy!












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God, don't make me choose between 1 or 2! The men are so fucking hot in both.

KC said...

I totally agree...both are pretty cheesy, but definitely hot!