When is a big cock TOOOOOOOOO big!?

I got the first video link from a friend who asked me when I thought big was too big...I tend to think there is no such thing as TOO big, but there is such a thing as too big to fit in my mouth...or too big to even think about heading south of my navel. Maybe if I was a bottom I would look at this video and get all moist and ready...but it really just makes me curious.

How did these guys hide their cocks when they were younger and got erections during school!? Having a big dick is great and all, men and women want to be with you and men wish they had it...but seriously, where do you tuck that thing?

I have an ex whose dick was always visible through his work pants and he was not half this big. He happened to work at a hotel where a lot of flight attendants stayed, so needless to say he got a lot of ass action during his years there, but if he ever got hard it would have been obscene!

But I will leave it up to you? Is there such a thing as a dick that is TOO BIG?











Here is a video of Max Delong, who is know for his giant cock. When he gets head, it is literally only the head that goes into their mouth and when he fucks someone, it maybe goes in half way.










No comments: