Sex Tips #4 - Masturbation

I have gathered a couple of my favorite techniques for solo play.  If you have a favorite I have not included, let me know about it!  And if you've got pictures of it, send them my way...adultchandler@gmail.com

Corner Play -  While jerking off with some sort of lubricant, mount something like the corner of the bathroom sink so that your balls are rubbing.  This adds intense pleasure to your nut sack.  Also, try lubing up something like your toothbrush handle and stick it up your ass while jerking...it hit's the G-spot nicely

Rhythm method -  I like to lay on my back with my boxers at my ankles....then I take it slow...then fast....then slow....then as I cum, i caress my balls....and let my jizz go all over my nuts...

Watch It Wiggle -  First make a batch of Jell-O in a Ziploc bags. Then after it has set lube up your cock, put the bag of Jell-O underneath a couch cushion with the opening facing out. Open the Ziploc, put your cock in, then close the lock as close to your cock as you can without pain. Fuck to your hearts delight. 

Cucumber sleeve - Take a large cucumber and cut both ends off. Using a butter knife or spoon, remove all of the seeds and a little of the cucumber meat so you have a nice 'sleeve'.  Adjust to fit the circumference of your penis. Heat the cucumber in the microwave for about 1 to 1.5 minutes.  Touch the inside to make sure it's not too hot, it's easy to burn yourself.  Just stick your dick in and start pumping.  Spin it around, pump up and down, HAVE FUN!  The cucumber will stay warm for a looooong time.  It is a little messy though. 

Squat! - Squat down real low, until your ass is hitting your feet. Then jack off. For some odd reason in this position you can get on hell of a orgasm in no time and you also will blow more cum than normal.

I would love to know if these really do work for you...I have not tried any of them personally, but they sound like they would work.  If you do try any successfully, leave me a comment and let me know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

colgate has a new vibrating tooth brush. if you are into prostate play, it does the job right along with a few keegal(sp) exercises will make you feel the full potential of a male orgasm. if you hit it just right you will not even produce any cum, and the orgasm lasts for more than a minute or more. the best thing is it only costs 3+dollars and uses a triple a battery. forget the flashlight