Leighton Stultz is damn sexy!

Leighton StultzI just featured photos of Leighton Stultz before, but he is so beautiful that I felt like I should add even more pictures of him, hopefully you will agree with that decision. The one weird thing...even though he has a pretty large looking dick, I still haven't seen him erect, so I have no idea if he is a grower or a shower...I'm guessing a shower...but I am willing to be proven wrong.

Leighton Stultz
Leighton Stultz
Leighton Stultz
Leighton Stultz dick

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd say a shower too, otherwise he would show it grown.

KC said...

Yeah, of all the pictures I have seen of him, he is NEVER hard. Not that I am complaining, there is no rule that says he has to have erect pics of himself online, and he is still pretty damn large even when he's soft.