Rock Out w/ My Cock Out...

Alright, let me preface this by saying I don't do this all the time, but sometimes it is just nice to sit around naked or in just boxers and not worry about covering up your dick. I will occasionally go commando, and I like the feeling of free-balling it, because even though I do not feel supported, I do feel more free and somewhat sexier, knowing I can whip my cock out at any moment without having to fumble with any underwear first.

I also will take advantage of random erections throughout the day to just pay a little extra attention to my soldier, who puts up a good fight and has seen me through some interesting experiences.

I know I am not the only one who goes commando, and definitely not the only one who will occasionally play with himself in the middle of the day...but I want to hear more. When and where do you do things? Does anyone free-ball it everyday, and has it changed anything for you? Or, feel free to share pretty much anything else.

4 comments:

LORENZZO said...

salut
un blog extra pics formidable je t'ajoute a mes favorit et t'invite a visiter le mien s'il te plait n'hesite pas a m'ajouter chez toi
bonne annee 2010
lorenzzo

David said...

I used to go commando all the time, but these Canadian winters aren't exactly conducive to that. I got tired of fishing my testicles out of my abdomen.

Nowadays, if I have a fancy-dress occasion to attend, I'll often go commando, that way, even if the party is boring, I'll have something to smirk about to myself

Anonymous said...

def like going commando, when I wear dress pants, at business meetings, or formal events, i am hung decently so allows for a nice hint/view of my cock, and feels cool with it just hanging loose and free, has also gotten me some interesting smiles, and more, from some guys

beau kner said...

and you say you haven't gotten off in a public bathroom?