Don't forget to flush

Alright, a while ago I shared that I will definitely attempt to check out the junk of the guy next to me in a urinal if he seems to be good looking and in his 20's - 40's. But I have never been so brazen as to even consider attempting any kind of sex in a bathroom, a la Senator Larry Craig. I am curious if other guys who read my blog have done it, thought about it, or almost done it...tell me about it!

The above picture is incredibly hot, but impossible to duplicate in a public restroom, so I am just curious about the actual mechanics and such of bathroom sex.

Also, what is with the hand and foot tapping code? How do you learn these things and why have I never learned anything about this, when I have seen tons of things on the hankie code?

1 comment:

LORENZZO said...

salut
bravo pour cette pic tres sexe....
bonne journee lorenzzo