John Abraham

I happen to be a really big fan of foreign films because they will often do things, show things or talk about things that American films do not touch. They also give me a chance to just broaden my horizons in terms of actors and actresses from other countries. Within the past few years I have found more and more Bollywood films to be really entertaining. There is high drama or action, usually lots of laughs, dancing, singing and hot people. It is basically a gay man's ultimate movie going experience. Last week I saw Dostana, which is the story of two guys who pretend to be gay to get to live in a prime apartment in Miami, but then find out they will be living with a really attractive woman. So the movie is all about how they navigate those different situations and relationships. One of the two guys is John Abraham, who is a model and actor, and damn fine at both. He has been in a lot of other movies and campaigns, and apparently even has a calendar. I have included quite a few pictures of him for you all, because he is definitely worth sharing!











No comments: