The Brojob

Had a conversation last night with some friends about the concept of Brojobs vs. blow jobs, and what exactly constitutes a Brojob.  I'm curious what you guys think, but my definition was essentially that a Brojob is oral sex between two or more straight guys, or a straight guy getting head from a gay/bi friend where it's more out of a strong desire for good head than any interest in a relationship or exploration of sexuality.


Whereas a blow job would be between two or more gay/bi guys, or some mixture of gay/bi and straight guys where there's an interest in exploring sexuality or experimentation.


For lack of a better way of explaining it, a Brojob is extremely No Strings Attached, and a blow job may lead to some additional action now or in the future....but like I said, I'm curious what you think?  Let me know!


No comments: