Heath from Sean Cody

I know this is an oldie...but Heath is hot, so please forgive me

Back when I had a Sean Cody subscription, before I got an Apple computer, and before they fixed the incompatibility with Apple Computers, I used to watch this scene over and over again!

For those who have not seen it, The guy being fucked is Heath and the guy fucking him is Riley. Here is the description from Sean Cody:

Heath had never been fucked by another guy before and he wasn't sure if he would be able to do it. He told me that his asshole is very tight and that it might be a problem getting a big dick up there — but, he's an easy-going guy and decided to give it a try.

I hadn't seen Riley in a while. He'd married his girlfriend and had been busy with wedding and honeymoon stuff. After settling down into a new place, he gave me a call and said he had some free time on his hands.

Marriage has turned Riley into a hot, hairy daddy. I'm positive he's straight, but I think he likes his visits here because it gives him an outlet he doesn't get at home. From the start of the video, his dick was rock hard and ready to penetrate Heath's virgin hole. It was a little tough at first, but once Heath's rosebud relaxed a little, he was moaning away about how good it felt to get fucked...


And it was that moaning that did it for me! Listening to him tell Riley how much he liked being fucked sent me over the edge every time! If you haven't seen this clip, I recommend you check it out!

To see more pictures of Heath or any of the other Sean Cody models, feel free to click on the link.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is the Hottest Guy on Sean Cody. I wish they would bring him back, to do some more!

KC said...

I totally agree with you on this! I wish he was in more stuff, but I haven't even seen him on other sites like I have with some of the other guys. *Sigh* Oh well, at least I have the memories!