"The Fall" by Justin Mortelliti

I was watching the newly released gay movie, "Dog Tags", the other day and the opening scenes are set to this song that I thought was really good called "The Fall." After some searching on-line I found out that the song was sung by this guy...
Justin Mortelliti Justin Mortelliti

I don't know much about him, but he is relatively new to the professional music world, he recently released a CD with a few songs on them (The Fall is one of them) available on iTunes if you are interested in taking a listen.

But I think he went on tour, possibly with a Disney production, called Kidz Bop I believe. That is not that interesting to me, but hey what can I do.

Anyway, here are a few more pics of him for your viewing pleasure!
Justin Mortelliti
Justin Mortelliti
Justin Mortelliti

No comments: