Swallow Dick Much!?

It has been said that I am pretty good at oral sex, and while I cannot confirm nor deny the claims, I have heard it a lot. Maybe it was just guys trying to make me feel better, but when they are still saying it long after I've stopped...I am going to go ahead and assume there is at least some truth to that.

But because I am not one who desires to hold that title alone, I thought I would share some tips I found on the internet. During a Stumble Upon stumbling fit, I found the images below which demonstrate how to better accommodate a dick further back in your throat without gagging.

Now I know there are some size queens out there and for those of you who are, this may help...

The first image is just a picture of the head when nothing is happening. You can see the size of the relaxed esophagus (not very large) and the somewhat larger trachea. If you were to attempt to suck a dick this way, it wouldn't get very far past the back of your mouth.


This second image demonstrates a common mistake people make when trying to deep throat or just suck dick in general, holding your breath. Besides being a little uncomfortable, it actually enlarges the trachea, making it harder to get that dick down your throat! And then you have to stop every few seconds (depending on how long you can hold it) to breathe again, which is not the best.


Rather than attempting to hold your breath, it is easier to make room if you exhale completely. Now this seems counter intuitive, to exhale completely. You should be coming up for air in a matter of seconds, but you can actually get by without breathing for a period of time.

Now I should of course point out that everyone's body utilizes oxygen differently, some people have very efficient bodies and can go without breathing for longer. Others cannot absorb oxygen that well and will need to breathe more frequently. You should only do what is comfortable for you and stop if you begin to feel dizzy or light headed. No one wants you to pass out on their cock!
So try it out, tell me what you think and if you get positive feedback, let me know!

Have any sex tips or questions of your own?? Send me an e-mail at adultchandler@gmail.com or leave a comment here!

No comments: