Wanna be famous?

Well, maybe not famous, but featured...on my blog that is. I am inspired by the website dedicated to member's "members" The Perfect Phallus and I decided if other's can do it, why can't I!?

So I am asking you to send me your dick pics. That's right, I said it. If you want your goods broadcast on the internet, let me have 'em! I will collect them as long as I need to in order to get enough to make a posting from it, and who knows, if it is a success, maybe I will create a regular posting out of it.

The Perfect Phallus is mostly straight men, but I think gay men have much better equipment, so please help me prove that point! If interested, send your picture to me at AdultChandler@gmail.com.

In order to make sure it is your's, please include a message in the image...



Something like that, but send it to Bailey, not Ms. Candy (from the Perfect Phallus)

Well, that's all, here's hoping for a BIG turn out ;-)

And thanks to my first submission ;-) (Sent before the verification requirement)

2 comments:

Ben said...

Love your blog. And I would love to meet Sam from California!

KC said...

HAHAHAH! Thanks for the comment, and I think a lot of people would love to meet Sam from California lol.