Sexually Adventurous

I am just curious about the weirdest/craziest/hottest place you've ever had sex or done something sexual. When I was younger and starting out, I used to be really ridiculous and do things all over my parents' house and in the backyard. I got caught so many times doing things with one of my friends that my parents stopped letting him come over. I had to wait until they left town!

Once I had a boyfriend I did things in the car, the garage, the boy's bathroom at my high school...we got caught a lot too, but the things we did were a bit more serious than when my friend and I messed around.

But I know my experiences and stories pale in comparison to the things that some of you have done, so I hope you will comment and share your strangest or weirdest places you've gotten down and dirty.

Or you can e-mail me stories or anything else at AdultChandler@gmail.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The craziest place I have ever had sex was on the top outside deck of a cruise ship. It was one of those gay cruises that Atlantis does and it was after the White party. I had met this hot guy and after working up a sweat on the dance floor we decided to go back to my cabin to cool down...well they ended up getting cooler than I thought and he fell asleep before anything good happened. So I woke him up and sent him back on his way. But I was still horny and looking to relieve some pressure that had built up in my "steam room". So I went back up to the party which was sort of dying down by this point, but there were still hot half naked men dancing around.

I found my second hot guy of the night and was determined to keep things hotter than before, so I started rubbing his cock through his skin tight white shorts right there in the crowd. He doubled in size and let me know he was liking all the attention his "sailor" was receiving. So he turned me around and just pulled my pants down a little to show me how much he liked what I was doing. Before I shot my load right there in public I suggested we go somewhere a little more private. And after finding a dark corner to avoid at least some attention we blew each other.

It was exciting and a little crazy since I normally prefer things to be private, but I was not going to let this opportunity slip away. Later in the trip we hooked up for real, with a door and condoms solidly in place. But I will never forget my first public explosion on the high seas!

KC said...

Whoa...I don't think I could ever be that ballsy. But that is funny that it was an Atlantis cruise, I know some guys that work on them all the time. Did you see Alec Mapa? I love him!

Thanks for the comment!