Straight Boys Make Me Laugh! (6)

That is right, it is time for the sixth installment of those wacky heterosexual males doing some really gay things. I mean, I cannot remember the last time some of my gay friends and I ran naked through the snow or pretended to suck each other off...we either actually do it, or don't waste our time.

Anyway, I thought these pictures were particularly funny, but I am running low, so if you have pictures of straight guys doing some funny, strange or gay things, send them my way!

AdultChandler@gmail.com

Thanks and enjoy!







The last two pictures were previously featured on Ruggedly Handsome, which is a great blog, that you do not want to miss!

Want more straight boys?

Straight Boys 5
Straight Boys 4
Straight Boys 3
Straight Boys 2
Straight Boys Make Me Laugh

No comments: