I was watching the Food Network the other day and I found myself really attracted to two of the chefs on the show. Then I realized that I have found quite a few celebrity chefs attractive. The first on my list is Tyler Florence, from "Tyler's Ultimate." The next is Curtis Stone from "Take Home Chef." The third is Sam Talbot, from Bravo's "Top Chef", then there is Danny Boome, "Rescue Chef", Robert Irvine from "Dinner Impossib;e" and lastly, Rocco Dispirito.

Certainly there are many other very attractive chefs out there, because a man who cooks is ALWAYS hot! In and out of the kitchen!

Tyler Florence
Curtis Stone
Sam Talbot, Top Chef
Danny Boome, Take Home Chef
Chef Irvine, Dinner Impossible
Rocco Dispirito

2 comments:

(awk)Word said...

I hear Rocco is a total douche...

Watch "How to Boil Water" with Tyler Florence... he's even hotter (if that's possible). His personality is so cute and he does these goofy stupid things that get me hard.

KC said...

(awk)Word: I have heard the same thing about Rocco. I can't remember the name of his show, it may have been simply called "The Restaurant" but he not the nicest guy in the world on that show. Granted he was opening a restaurant, but still.

Tyler Florence is so hot! He was one of the Chefs on the show I was watching that got me going and caused this blog post. Yummy!