Reader Pictures...

Okay I am going to try this again, because I really would like to have this section on my blog, but if I get a limited response again I will give up on the whole thing.  I would like to have a section where I feature pictures of my readers and/or fans of the blog.  These can pretty much be pictures of any part of you (I'm not picky), but I am requesting (to make sure they really are you) that you have some sort of sign or note in the picture with you talking about the site...so it can say something along the lines of:

"homo-erect-us blog"
"Love the blog Bailey!"
"I hate your blog, but here's my picture anyway - www.homo-erect-us.blogspot.com"

Be creative, but make sure it has some connection to the blog so I know you aren't sending me random pics of someone else.  Also, if you plan on making these pictures of something naked, please be old enough for that or I will not post it.

If you are interested, you can send your pictures to my e-mail - AdultChandler@gmail.com

I hope to hear from you soon!


To see an example of what I mean and the pics I received on my first attempt follow the link.

No comments: