What a Douche!

I was at the store today and saw this book sitting on the bargain shelf, so I thought I would take a look...apparently this whole douche bag men thing has taken off...MTV has a show about it, there is a website and a book...who knew!
But in flipping through this book I came across some pictures that had some guys that were actually attractive...douches, yes, but hot nonetheless. I have shared some hot and not so hot guys with you below.





What is up with his facial hair though...seriously!?
I'm not sure what mental failure caused this epic faux hawk faux pas
So there you go...some of the most interesting pictures I could find of douche bags. I guess sometimes you can judge a man by his faux hawk.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

On eof the photo's it's the Gotti bros right?

SD Scott said...

I think that is the Gotti brothers. Oh, and WAYYYYY to many Faux Hawks. I'm so over those. And finally, the guy grabbing the girl's boob looks like Erik Rhodes.

KC said...

Yeah, at least one of the guys from the photoshopped kissing pic appears to be, but the other one I can't tell.