Sex Diaries...

I was watching a show tonight and it was all about sex diaries which got me thinking...there is that whole idea about notches in bed posts, and I have read some blogs on here that more or less sound like sex diaries...but do people really keep track of every sexploit in their lives?

Would you/do you keep a sex diary? If so, what do you write about? Names and dates so you don't forget, or is it more about the dirty details and every thrust?

I can see the benefit of keep track of all the names of people you've been with because I cannot honestly remember all the guys I have been on dates with, or done things with...and my numbers are pretty low. But I guess I do not get the reason behind a blow by blow account of the sex unless you are using it for publishing...or for getting yourself off later.

So if you do keep a sex diary, or know someone who does, let me know what caused you to start writing these things down, and why.

And to get things started...here is a story from my life...

When I was younger my boyfriend and I drove up to the mountains near his house to spend the night. We pulled off the road and turned off the engine to stay a while. I had never been up to these mountains before and he and I had only been dating for a couple weeks, so needless to say I was a little nervous about soending the night alone in my truck with this guy so far from civilization.

Turns out, everything went fine and the sex was pretty amazing, considering we did it inside the cab of my truck. But the next morning after grabbing a bite to eat, we got back into my truck, which now stunk of cum. 1

As I said, I was young and still lived with my parents, who I was sure were going to smell our day old cum and bust me...fortunately, I got some air freshener and sprayed the shit out of my seats so no one was the wiser....and this was certainly not the last time things got hot and bothered in that truck. Now I kind of miss it.

Anyway, I hope to hear from some of you either about your stories or why you keep a diary.

No comments: