Sex Tips # 3 - Edging


I am a BIG fan of edging and have been doing it for a long time, so if you haven't tried it, I highly recommend it! It does require a little more than a usual solo session would take for you, but the extra time spent is well worth it!

Rather than relay all the information on edging to you on my blog, I figured I would just provide a link to those of you interested in learning more about edging...

Barefootmale's Edging Blog

Enjoy!

Want More Tips?

More Masturbation Tips
Deep Throating Tips

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so curiousity got the best of me, and I had to try this...

LOVE IT!

Thank you for your guidnace and wisdom and the tip

KC said...

Your pleasure is my wish...glad to hear you enjoyed yourself!

Just wait until I get to the G-spot tip...I think you'll like it!